A Concise table of the game laws respecting hares, partridges, & pheasants, shewing at one view the several offences, the acts creat.g the penalties; the persons to whom such penalties are given the manner of recovering them the costs a plaintiff is intitled to, and the time when the information or action ought to be brought [electronic resource].
- [London] : Printed for P. Uriel Wilkic & Debret, [1780?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1⁰.
- Game laws -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Engraved throughout.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T142636.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|