An earnest and affectionate address to the people called Methodists [electronic resource].
- The ninth edition.
- London : Printed for John, Francis, and Charles Rivington, booksellers to the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, at the Bible and Crown (No 62) St. Paul's Church-yard, MDCCLXXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
48p. ; 12⁰.
- Methodist Church -- Controversial literature.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at the end: A. B.
Attributed to Henry Stebbing.
Vertical chain lines.
Price in square brackets: (Price 2d. or 12s. 6d. per Hundred.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T143184.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|