A vindication of natural society: or, A view of the miseries and evils arising to mankind from every species of artificial society. [electronic resource] : In a letter to Lord **** By a Late Noble Writer.
- The second edition: with a new preface.
- London : Printed for R. and J. Dodsley, in Pall-mall; and sold by M. Cooper, in Pater-noster-row, M.DCC.LVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
xiv,106p. ; 8⁰.
- Bolingbroke, Henry St. John, Viscount, 1678-1751.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Noble writer = Edmund Burke in imitation of Henry St. John, Viscount Bolingbroke.
Price in square brackets: (Price One Shilling and Six-pence.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Todd, 3b
English Short Title Catalog, T143410.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|