A thanksgiving-sermon for the blessing of God, in suppressing the late unnatural rebellion. [electronic resource] : Deliver'd in the Parish-Church of St. Mary Aldermary, in the city of London, on Thursday, the 7th of June, 1716. By White Kennett, D.D. dean of Peterborough, and chaplain in Ordinary to His Majesty.
- London : Printed for J. Churchill, at the Black-Swan in Pater-Noster-Row, 1716.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
32p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms, XXXIII, 1 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Thanksgiving Day addresses -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The same setting of type was also imposed on an octavo format.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T147125.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|