The antient and present state of the empire of Germany [electronic resource] : Containing the respective histories of the electorates, principalities, &c. And an account of the empire and all its dependencies. To which is added, a new and exact map of Germany, By Mr. Moll.
- London : Printed for A. Roper, A. Bosvile, R. Basses, in Fleet-street, and F. Coggan in the Inner Temple Lane, MDCCII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,408,xl p., plate ; 8⁰.
- Germany -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Edited by John Savage.
Plate = map.
Intended to accompany 'A compleat history of Germany, comprehending the lives and reigns of all the Emperors' published in the same year.
With an additional engraved titlepage, 'The antient and present state of Germany 1702', a folded map between A4 and B1, and an appendix.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T147214.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|