A dissertation on the message from St. John the baptist to Our Saviour: St. Luke vii. 19. [electronic resource] : With remarks on the history of his life and ministry.
- London : Printed for T. Cadell, in the Strand; Mess. Prince and Cooke, and J. Fletcher, Oxford; and J. Merrill, Cambridge, MDCCLXXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,64p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Luke VII, 19 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Charles William Batt.
Another edition, with the author's name, was published in 1789.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T148179.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|