The Grounds of complaint against the practice of Sunday baking. [electronic resource] : Fairly stated, and the arguments in its favour, examined and answered. The whole most respectfully submitted to the consideration of the members of the legislature, by the master and journeymen bakers of London, Westminster and the Borough of Southwark.
- [London : s.n.], Printed in the year 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
30p. ; 8⁰.
- Bakeries -- Law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Sunday legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T148270.
- Company of Bakers (London, England)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|