Fifty-six forms of morning and evening prayers, for the use of Christian families [electronic resource] : Partly collected from the most esteemed authors; but consisting principally of original compositions, communicated to the editor by different clergymen. To which are added, some occasional forms of prayer and thanksgiving. By a Friend to family devotion.
- London : Printed for J. Johnson, No. 72, St. Paul's Church-yard, M,DCC,LXXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
viii,291,p. ; 8⁰.
- Prayer -- Early works to 1800.
Families -- Religious life -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'Prayers and thanksgivings' has a separate titlepage, but pagination and register are continuous.
With an index.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T148338.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|