Reflections upon the present unhappy circumstances of Ireland [electronic resource] : In a letter to His Grace the Lord Arch Bishop of Cashel. With a proposal for publick granaries, as the principal means whereby to retrieve our affairs.
- Dublin : Printed by George Faulkner, in Essex-Street, M,DCC,XXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
37,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bolton, Theophilus, d. 1744.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Sir John Browne.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T150012.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|