A treatise on mortal diseases [electronic resource] : Containing a particular view of the different ways, in which they lead to death, and the best means of preventing them, by medical treatment, from proving fatal: Translated from the Latin, corrected, improved, and considerably enlarged, by the author, Conrad George Ontyd, M.D.
- Standardized Title:
- Dissertatio inauguralis de morte et varia moriendi ratione. English
- London : Printed for J. Johnson, No. 78, St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1798.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
xix,,643,p. ; 8⁰.
- Pathology -- Early works to 1800.
Death -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T152316.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|