Forfeitures under-mentioned in the county of Meath, consisting of the farms and lands following, will be expos'd to sale at Chichester-House, Dublin, on Tuesday the 23d day of March 1702. By Cant to the best bidder [electronic resource].
- Dublin : Printed and sold by John Brocas in School-house-Lane; near High-street, 1703.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
- Government document
1 sheet ; 1⁰.
- Forfeiture -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
Estate sales -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of title: "Numb.1.".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T154120.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|