An historical essay, shewing that the crown and kingdom of Scotland, is imperial and independent. [electronic resource] : Wherein the gross mistakes of a late book, entitled, The superiority and direct dominion of the imperial crown and kingdom of England, over the crown and kingdom of Scotland, and of some other books to that purpose are exposed. With an appendix, containing the copies of some writs and seals, which illustrate this subject. By James Anderson A.M. writer to Her Majesties Signet.
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson Her Majesties printers and are to be sold by the book-sellers of Edinburgh, Anno Dom. 1705.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,280;p. : ill. ; 8⁰.
- Atwood, William, d. 1705? Superiority and direct dominion of the Imperial Crown of England.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'The superiority and direct domination ..' is by William Atwood.
'The Appendix has a separate register.
Sigs. B1. D4. G1. L2-3, S1-4, T1-4, CC1-2, QQ1 and in the appendix [pi]1, D3 and I1 are cancels.
Imprint date in arabic numerals.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T154280.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|