The abridgment of the life of the most Reverend Father in God, Thomas Cranmer, sometime Lord Arch-Bishop of Canterbury, [electronic resource] : Composed by John Strype, D.D. and containing the history of the Church of England, and the reformation of it during the primacy of the said Arch-Bishop. Done by John Conrad Stephen Holling, superintendent of the Churches in the county of Delmenhorst, and first minister of the Gospel in the chief city thereof.
- Standardized Title:
- Memorials of the Most Reverend Father in God, Thomas Cranmer. Abridgments
- Hanover : Printed for Nicholas Fr̲ster, bookseller to His Majesty, 1725.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,202p. ; 8⁰.
- Cranmer, Thomas, 1489-1556 -- Early works to 1800.
Church of England -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Germany Hanover.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T160613.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|