By command of Their Majesties. [electronic resource] : At the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane, on Friday next, February 11, 1785, will be performed the music that was selected for the commemoration of Handel in Westminster Abbey and the Pantheon, the 26th and 27th of May, 1784. The pricipal vocal parts by Miss George, Miss Phillips, Mr. Norris, and Mr. Rein Hold. First violin by Mr. Richards.
- [London : s.n., 1785]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Advertising -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In this edition there is no comma after "Handel" and the "p" of "performed" is in lower case.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T160720.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|