Charles Punchard, bookseller, binder, stationer, and printer, at his circulating library, in the Butter Market, Ipswich: ... [electronic resource].
- [Ipswich : Printed by Charles Punchard, 1780?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
1 sheet ; obl.1/8⁰.
- Advertising -- Medicine -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Ipswich.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In this edition the seventh line ends with "may", the eighth item in the list of family medicines is "Smith's Specfic [sic] Drops." and the two vertical rules between the lists are beneath the "f" of "following" and the "M" of "MEDICINES".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T161347.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|