The conduct of some people, about pleading guilty. [electronic resource] : With some reasons why it was not thought proper to shew mercy to some who desir'd it.
- The second edition.
- London : Printed: and sold by J. Baker, at the Black-Boy in Pater-Noster-Row, 1716.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
36,p. ; 8⁰.
- Jacobite Rebellion, 1715.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Daniel Defoe.
On the trial of the Earl of Derwentwater.
With two final advertisement leaves.
Price in square brackets: (Price Six-Pence.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Moore, 340
English Short Title Catalog, T162330.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|