A catalogue of modern books on architecture, theoretical, practical, and ornamental [electronic resource] : Viz. books of plans and elevations for houses, temples, bridges, &c. Of ornaments for internal decorations, foliage for carvers, &c. On perspective. Books of use to carpenters, bricklayers, and workmen in general, &c. &c. Which, with the best ancient authors, are constantly on sale at I. and J. Taylors's architectural library, No. 56, High Holborn, London. Where may be had the works of the most celebrated French architects and engineers.
- [London : s.n., 1796?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
16p. ; 8⁰.
- Library catalogs -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In this edition the first line of text reads: "Plans, elevations, sections, and views of the church" and the final line on the same page reads: "Designs for monuments, including grave-stones, compart-".
Dated on internal evidence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T163788.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|