Apocalyptical key. [electronic resource] : An extraordinary discourse on the rise and fall of papacy; or The pouring out of the vials, in the Revelation of St. John, Chap. XVI. Containing predictions respecting the revolutions of France; the fate of it's monarch; the decline of papal power: together with the fate of the surrounding nations; the destruction of Mahometanism; the calling in of the Jews; the restoration and consummation of all things, &c. &c. By Robert Fleming, V.D.M. Printed from the original published in the year 1701.
- London : Printed for G. Terry, No. 54, Paternoster-Row, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
140,p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Bible. Revelation -- Prophecies.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T163821.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|