A companion to the altar: shewing the nature and necessity of a sacramental preparation, in order to our worthy receiving the Holy Communion, [electronic resource] : Wherein those fears and scruples about eating and drinking unworthily, and of incurring our own damnation thereby, are proved groundless and unwarrantable. Unto which are added, prayers and meditations preparative to a sacramental preparation, according to what the Church of England requires from her communicants.
- Edinburgh : Printed by Adrian Watkings His Majesty's printer, MDCCLVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
47,p. ; 8⁰.
- Lord's Supper -- Prayers and devotions -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous by William Vickers.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T164205.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|