The admirable travels of Messieurs Thomas Jenkins and David Lowellin through the unknown tracts of Africa [electronic resource] : With he manner how Lowellin lived eight year on an uninhabited spot; and, having sustained many dangerous attacks from the wild beasts and savages, returned safe to London, in September, 1784, after having been fourteen-years in those extensive regions.
- London : Printed from the original manuscript, in Feb. 1786, by the author's consent, for the benefit of Robert Barker, an unfortunate blind man, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
48p. : ill. ; 8⁰.
- Africa -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Written in the first person by David Lowellin.
Price in square brackets: (Price Six-pence.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Wales.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T164320.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|