Christian benevolence. [electronic resource] : A sermon, preached at Salters-Hall, April 18th, 1781, before the Correspondent Board in London of the Society in Scotland (Incorporated by royal charter) for Propagating Christian knowledge in the Highlands and Islands, and for spreading the Gospel among the Indians in America. By John Martin. Published at the request of the society and their correspondent board in London.
- London : Printed by W. and A. Straham, printers to the society; and to be had from T. Cadell, J. Donaldson, and W. Brown, in the Strand; and J. Buckland, Pater-noster-Row, MDCCLXXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
31,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T.. Corinthians, 1st, XIII, 2. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Christian education -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T164606.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|