An essay for composing a harmony between the Psalms, and other parts of the Scripture; but especially the New Testament [electronic resource] : Wherein the supplicatory and prophetick part of this sacred book, are disposed under proper heads.
- The second edition.
- London : Printed by J. Downing in Bartholomew-Close, MDCCXXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
lxxxiv,,158p. ; 8⁰.
- Psalms (Music) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Edward Harley.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T165372.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|