Christianity refined from the errors of popery, calvinism, deism, ariansim, arminianism, socinianism, and many early and modern false doctrines. [electronic resource] : By proving, that tho' Christ died for the sins of the whole world then alive, yet he did not die for our sins. The calvinists and papists priestcraft tumbling down. Being a dispute between Eben. Hewlet, and several ministers.
- London : Printed for the author, M.DCC.XLI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Christianity -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Verbal self-defense -- Religious aspects -- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T165638.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|