The Christian's overthrow prevented, and conquest gain'd. [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd before the Queen, at St. James's Chappel, on Sunday, April 22, 1705. By Robert Moss, D.D. and chaplain in Ordinary to Her Majesty. Publish'd by Her Majesty's special command.
- London : Printed for Richard Sare, at Grays-Inn Gate in Holborn; and Jacob Tonson, at Grays-Inn Gate next Grays-Inn Lane, 1705.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,31,p. ; 4⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T165719.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|