The chronicle of B---g, the son of the great B---g, that lived in the reign of Queen Felicia. [electronic resource] : Containing an account of his mighty transactions against Gallisoniere. His flight and happy arrival at G-r, and from thence to Sp-th-d. By Israel Ben Ader, of the tribe of Levi.
- [London] : Printed by C. Smith in Holborn, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
8p. ; 12⁰.
- Byng, John, 1704-1757 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Israel ben Ader is a pseudonym.
A satire on Admiral Byng's actions at Minorca.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T166093.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|