The church-cathechism explain'd and prov'd by apt texts of Scripture. Divided into XXVI parts. Recommended by His Grace Narcissus, late lord arch-bishop of Dublin, for the use of that diocess [electronic resource].
- The seventh edition.
- Dublin : Printed by, and for Eliz. Ray, in Skinner-Row, over against the Tholsel, and are to be sold by the booksellers, 1713.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,75,p. ; 8⁰.
- Catechisms, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T166242.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|