The boarding-school: or, The sham captain. [electronic resource] : An opera. As it is perform'd at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane by His Majesty's servants. Written by the author of The beggar's wedding, and the devil to pay.
- Glasgow : Printed by William Duncan Junior, M,DCC,LV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
40p. ; 12⁰.
- English drama.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Glasgow.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Author of The beggar's wedding = Charles Coffey.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T166350.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|