Essays and treatises on several subjects. By David Hume, Esq; in four volumes. Vol. I. Containing essays, moral and political [electronic resource].
- The fourth edition corrected, with additions.
- London : Printed for A. Millar, in the Strand; and A. Kincaid and A. Donaldson, in Edinburgh, MDCCLIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,331,p. ; 12⁰.
- Knowledge, Theory of -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Political science -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In this edition the final "I." of "MDCCLIII." in the imprint is beneath the "d" of "Donaldson" and the text ends on p. 331.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T167242.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|