The history of Idle Jack Brown: containing the merry story of the Mountebank, with some account of the Bay Mare, Smiler. Being the third part of the two shoemakers [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Two shoemakers. Part 3
- Dublin : Printed for William Watson, No. 7, Capel-street, printer to the Cheap Repository for Religious and Moral Tracts; and by the booksellers, chapmen and hawkers in town and country, [1800?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
23,p. : ill. ; 12⁰.
- Chapbooks, English -- Specimens.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed: Z, i.e. Hannah More.
A cheap repository tract.
Price on title page: Price One Penny
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- Bradshaw Irish Coll., 1800
English Short Title Catalog, T167566.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|