Deborah's Triumph over the mighty. [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd on the day of publick thanksgiving, June 27. 1706. Appointed by Her Majesty, for the glorious victory in brabant, and great successes in Spain. By John Spademan, M.A. minister of the Gospel. With the gratulatory address of the dissenting ministers in and about London.
- London : Printed by R. Tookey, for Tho. Parkhurst, at the Bible and Three Crowns in Cheapside, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
28,p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Judges V, 13. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T167970.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|