A rational account of the principles of Christianity, and the practice thereof [electronic resource] : In two parts. The first, an essay upon the Apostle Paul's discourse before the council of Areopagus, at Athens, Acts XVII. 22,----31. The second, An essay upon Rom. xvii l. By the Late Rev. Mr. John Platts.
- Derby : Printed by S. Drewry: sold by W. Dicey in Northampton; T. Warren in Birmingham; J. Ros in Derby; T. Collyer in Nottingham; and J. Slater in Chesterfield, [1737?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,314,p. ; 8⁰.
- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Derby.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Edited by J. Rogerson and R. Murrey.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T168194.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|