The real saint delineated. [electronic resource] : Being the substance of a sermon, preached, February 24, 1782, at Trinity-Church in the minories, By the Reverend Henry Mead, afternoon-preacher at that Church, and joint-lecturer of St. John's, Wapping. Published at the request of some who heard it.
- London : Printed for Vallance and Conder, Stationers, No. 120, Cheapside, 1782.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,25,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Psalms, CXIX, 63. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T168336.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|