The queries proposed by the Company of Undertakers of the Grand Canal, to John Smeaton, Esq; engineer, and F.R.S. [electronic resource] : Together with his general report thereon. As also, the proceedings of the company had upon the above report, with those of the committee appointed to take the same into consideration.
- Dublin : Printed by Oliver Nelson, printer and stationer to the Company, M.DCC.LXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
20p. ; 4⁰.
- Canals -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T168439.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|