The life of faith exemplified and recommended, in a letter found in the study of the Reverend Mr. Joseph Belcher, late of Dedham in New-England, since his decease. [electronic resource] : An answer to this question, how to live in this world, so as to live in heaven? To which are added, [a] few verses by the Late Reverend Mr. Killinghall, upon reading it.
- [Edinburgh? : s.n.], MDCCLXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
8p. ; 8⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The letter is from Joseph Eliot to Joseph Belcher.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T168477.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|