A relation of the proceedings at Charter-House, [electronic resource] : Upon occasion of King James the IId his presenting a papist to be admittd into that hospital. In vertue of his letters dispensatory.
- The second edition.
- London : Printed for J. Hooke, at the Flower de Luce in Fleetstreet, MDCCXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,13,p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Burnet.
The papist = Andrew Popham.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T168651.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|