The right way of preaching Christ, opened and enforced. [electronic resource] : In a sermon preached at a meeting of ministers, at Chelmsford, on February 26, 1739-40. By Joseph Pitts. Published at the request of the pastor, other ministers, and the congregation.
- London : Printed for J Oswald, near the Mansion-House, in the Poultry; and J. Buckland, near the Castle-Tavern, in Pater noster-Row, MDCCXL. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,35,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Acts VIII, 5 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Price on title page: (Price Six-pence.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T169136.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|