A Letter to the Cork-surgeon, occasioned by Peter Wilson's advertisement of this day in the Dublin Journal and courant [electronic resource].
- Dublin : [s.n.], Printed in the year 1749.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
p. ; 4⁰.
- Camden, Charles Pratt, Earl, 1714-1794.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The Cork-surgeon = Sir Richard Cox.
Peter Wilson was a Dublin bookseller.
"This day" = 13 January.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T169641.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|