A Letter to the Honourable Thomas Erskine, on the subject of forestalling hops; Including a plan for the reduction of the price of corn, porter, &c. [electronic resource] : With an exposition of the fraudulent practices of the planters. Earnestly recommended to the consideration of Sam. Ferrand Waddington, Esq.
- London : Printed for the author, and sold by R. Pitkeathley, Tavistock-Street, Covent-Garden, and by the booksellers at Canterbury, Maidstone, Rochester, &c. &c., 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,15,p. ; 8⁰.
- Moore, Arthur, 1666?-1730.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T169731.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|