Lord Chesterfield's advice to his son, on men and manners [electronic resource] : Containing the principles of politeness, the art of acquiring a knowledge of the world, with every instruction necessary to form a man of honour, virtue, taste, and fashion. A new edition. To which is added, the polite philosopher; or An essay on that art which makes a man happy in himself and agreeable to others.
- Standardized Title:
- Letters to his son. Selections
- Edinburgh : Printed for W. Gordon, Parliament-Square, M,DCC,LXXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
viii,120;56p. ; 8⁰.
- Conduct of life.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'The polite philosopher', which is by James Forrester, has separate titlepage, pagination and register.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- Gulick, 97.4
English Short Title Catalog, T169957.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|