Mystery of faith opened up: or, Some sermons concerning faith. [electronic resource] : Wherein the nature, excellency and usefulness of that noble grace is much cleared, and the practice thereof most powerfully pressed. Whereunto are added other three sermons, two concerning the great salvation, a third concerning death. By Mr. Andrew Gray, late minister of the Gospel in Glasgow. All these sermons being now carefully revised, and much corrected.
- Glasgow : Printed by John Robertson and ... M'Lean in company, booksellers in the [Salt-Mercat], MDCCXXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,184p. ; 12⁰.
- Faith -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Glasgow.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Edited by Robert Trail and John Stirling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T170218.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|