Mr. Paschal's letter to a friend in the country, stating the case of Mr. Parkhurst and himself, [electronic resource] : Together with the rest of the principal commissioners for prizes.
- The second edition corrected.
- London : Printed for A. Bell at the Cross-Keys and Bible in Cornhil, J. Barnes at the Crown in the Pell-Mell, and B. Lintot at the Middle Temple Gate in Fleetstreet, 1701.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
15,p. ; 2⁰.
- Paschall, John.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T170713.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|