Meditations and contemplations. [electronic resource] : In two volumes. Containing. Vol. I. Meditations among the tombs; and Reflections on a flower-garden. Vol. II. Contemplations on the night; and Contemplations on the starry heavens. By James Hervey, A.B. late of Lincoln-College, Oxford. The thirteenth edition. With many additions and alterations, taken from the last edition, printed in London.
- Dublin : printed by T. Dyton, at Newton's-Head, in Dame-street, 1765.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
2v. ; 12⁰.
- Devotional literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T171232.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|