Memoirs of the life and glorious actions of Frederick III. King of Prussia. [electronic resource] : Containing all the material transactions in Germany from the year 1740, to the end of the campaign of 1758. In which is included a concise history of the glorious atchievements of Prince Ferdinand of Brunswick against the French in Westphalia. Published for the entertainment and improvement of our British youth, and proper to be read at this juncture by all lovers of liberty and their country. To which is added an appendix, containing a succinct account of the person, the way of living, and the Court of the King of Prussia.--Translated from a curious manuscript in French, found in the cabinet of the Late Field Marshal Keith. By W. Salmon, gent.
- Standardized Title:
- Memoirs of the life of the heroic Frederick III
- Nottingham : Printed by Sam. Creswell, and sold by J. Deacres, 1759.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,112p. : port. ; 12⁰.
- Frederick III, German Emperor, 1831-1888 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Nottingham.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First published in 1758 as 'Memoirs of the life of the heroic Frederick III.'.
Partly reprinted, with some alterations, from Samuel Johnson's 'Memoirs of the King of Prussia', published in 1756 in nos.7-9 of the 'Literary Magazine'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T171828.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|