A catalogue of a most valuable and curious collection of prints drawings, pictures, and books of prints. [electronic resource] : Containing the rarest and finest English and foreign portraits. Likewise the finest and scarcest of historical prints, &c. By the most capital masters. The whole exhibiting one of the best collections that has ever appeared in public. Which will begin to be sold on Wednesday, February 1st, 1775, (for ready-money only, the lowest price in the catalogue) at the Magazin des Estampes, facing the Hay-market, in Cockspur-street, next to Mr. Pinchbeck's Repository. Catalogues to be had, at one shiling each, of Mr. Pinchbeck aforesaid.
- [London : s.n., 1775]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,117,p. ; 8⁰.
- Prints -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
Cataloging of pictures -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T171960.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|