The merchant. [electronic resource] : A naval lyrick: written in imitation of Pindar's spirit. On the British trade, and navigation. By E. Young, L.L.D.
- Standardized Title:
- Imperium pelagi
- Dublin : Printed for George Risk, at Shakespear's Head, George Ewing, at the Angel and Bible, and, William Smith, at the Hercules, Booksellers in Dame's-street, MDCCXXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
64p. ; 8⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First published in London in 1730 as 'Imperium pelagi. A naval lyrick'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, Y85
English Short Title Catalog, T172103.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|