Plain and easy directions for the use of harrogate waters. By William Alexander, M.D [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Plain and easy directions for the use of Harrowgate waters
- The third edition, corrected and improved.
- [Knaresborough?] : Printed for E. Hargrove; and sold at his shops in Knaresbro' and Harrogate, MDCCLXXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
iv,92p. ; 8⁰.
- Medicine, Physical -- England -- Harrogate -- Hydrotherapy.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain England Knaresborough.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First issued in Edinburgh in 1773 as 'Plain and easy directions for the use of Harrowgate waters'.
Price on title page: (Price One Shilling and Sixpence.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T172463.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|