Cheap Repository. [electronic resource] : The miraculous supply; or, The widow sustained in the time of famine.
- Other Title:
- Miraculous supply; or, the widow sustained in time of famine
- [London] : Printed and sold by John Marshall, at the Cheap-Repository, No. 17, Queen-Street, Cheapside, and No. 4, Aldermary Church-Yard, Bow-Lane, London; and may be had of the booksellers, newsmen, and hawkers, in town and country, [1795?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
8p. : ill. ; 8⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of titlepage: "Cheap repository.".
The 15p. edition of this is signed: S. S.
Price in square brackets: Great allowance to shopkeepers and hawkers. Price One Halfpenny. Or 2s, 3d. per 100.-1s. 3d. for 50.- 9d for 25. (Entered at Stationers Hall.)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T172650.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|