The mission and authority of the clergy vindicated, from Mr. Bowman's aspersions in his sermon, intituled, The traditions of the clergy destructive of religion. [By] W. Cockburn, presbyter, of Balliol College, Oxon. A.M [electronic resource].
- Edinburgh : Printed for, and sold by Alexander Davidson, [at] a Virgil's Head, opposite to the Guard, north side of the Street, MDCCXXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
28p. ; 8⁰.
- Clergy -- Scotland -- Edinburgh -- Early works to 1800.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T172661.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|