Plutarch's lives, translated from the original Greek. With notes critical and historical; and a life of Plutarch. By S. Langhorne, D.D. William Langhorne, A.M. John Dryden, &c [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Lives. English
- Other Title:
- Vitae parallelae
- A new edition, with corrections and improvements.
- Edinburgh : Printed for C. Elliott, High Street, W. Creech, Parliament Close, and R. Munro, Nicholson Street, also J. Lackinton, 46, and 47, Chiswell Street, M,DCC,XCV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
6v. ; 12⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The titlepage to vol. 1 is of a different setting to that of the edition with a full stop after "lives", a comma after "Plutarch", and the first bookseller's name spelt "Elliot".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Wales.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T172993.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|