Plain instructions for the young and ignorant. [electronic resource] : Comprised in a short and easy exposition of the church catechism, adapted to the understanding and memory of those of the meanest capacity.
- The tenth edition.
- Dublin : Printed for M. Owen, bookseller, in Skinner-Row, M.DCC,L. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
48p. ; 12⁰.
- Christianity -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Catechisms -- Early works to 1800.
- Questions and answers.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Edward Synge.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T173428.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|